Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ironmaster's Mansion Hostel - Nobo 1097

This post is from October 27, 2014.  The GPS tracking of this hike can be found at:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/622968292


Made it my planned 17 today to a hostel at Pine Grove State park. It was a shorter day today by plan. Unfortunately when I got to the hostel the caretaker announced that there had been a car accident so the building had no heat no showers and no food until the line was repaired which was not expected until at least 7. At 8:45 the power came on so now I have showered and eaten a pizza and am warm...and have wifi which is good because there is no cell phone coverage here

Still feeling good

I am attaching  photos of me passing the mid.-point of thee AT.  That means I am half way done, right? :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment