Friday, June 26, 2015

PA route 225 - Nobo 1151


This post is from June 26, 2015. Today I hiked from Northbound mile 1125.5 to 1151.2.   The GPS tracking of this hike can be found at:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/815889714

The first thing we did today was check with my daughter Jenny to make sure that she was not about to go into labor before I set off on this days hike. Things seem stable enough so Helen dropped me off at Route 11 in Carlisle, PA this morning at 10:30 AM at the very spot I ended at last October (see previous post).  This is what it looked like when she dropped me off:





 I then hiked 26 miles through Rolling fields 




over Rocky ridges 




through the town of Duncannon  





and across the Susquehanna River 




and then 6 more miles over a ridge to route 225.


No comments:

Post a Comment